CP Mission #1 Walkthrough
-Play Club Penguin-
1. Speak to Aunt Arctic, tell her you’ll find the Puffles.
2. Go to the Ice Rink, on the right you’ll find photo’s. Pick them up.
3. Give them to Aunt Arctic.
4. Go to the Pet Shop and to the left you’ll find a note on the Puffle Houses. Use the “CODE” on the bottom-right of the screen to decode the second line. It’s the number you need to give G. (Tip: It’s easier if you write it down on paper rather than try to remember it)
5. Go to the Sport’s Shop and give G the number you decoded. He will give you access to his special items. Take the Preserver Launcher and go to the Iceberg.
6. On the Iceberg, use the Preserver Launcher to save the penguins that are stranded on the other iceberg. Careful of the wind making it more difficult.
7. Go to the Mountain and speak to the crying Penguin.
8. Open your spy phone and click on the red light. Use your spanner to fix the crying Penguin’s telescope. Look through it and look left. You’ll see a green puffle flying around the top of the tallest mountain.
9. Go back to G and get the grappling hook. Then go to the tallest mountain and use the grappling hook to climb to the top.
10. You’ll find the penguins. Return to Aunt Arctic and redeem your medal and a letter from Aunt Arctic thanking you for finding her Puffles.